top of page

Donate to Kingdom Community

90% of our donations is used to bless people and circumstances in the community. We believe that freedom with finances comes when we are free to give it away and live in the abundance of God's provision. If you are wondering, the remaining 10% goes to overhead costs for us to keep serving our city in a way  (ADD IN ABOUT THE COMING OF GODS KINGDOM...)

Add a title here. Make it bold and impactful. Click to edit.

Donate Now

If you have questions regarding your donation, please contact us!

bottom of page